- When In A Gas Leak Situation
1. Immediately turn the gas supply valve off from the cylinder.
2. Any other inflammable source must be turned off.
3. Take the cylinder to an open area.
4. Open windows and doors so that the gas can escape and make the area safe.
5. Inform your gas provider of the situation.
6. Call the Emergency Numbers of your gas provider immediately.
1. Never use a matchstick, lighter or any flammable items near a gas leak.
2. Never switch on and off electric items.
3. Never allow people to go in the room.